View Single Post
September 17th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thought i update a lil more. Last thursday morning at 430 my mother called me to inform me that my grandfather passed away. I lost it. thankfully I was heading to delaware that night. So in the meantime while waiting for dh to get off of work i went to my work and extended my leave until the following week. the funeral was this past tuesday and it was beautiful. I was so totrn up but i tried to be strong for my mom who is also battling depression with what has been dealing with my grandfather.

My uncle and his wife however were so rude to the fact that my mom wouldnt let my grandmother sit in the extra seat in the front row as they been divorce for 25 years and my sister and grandfather were extremely close he was her best friend. then they sat and talked about the other family that was as good off as they were. i kept calm but i let them have it in an email afterwards.

so on top of all im going through i added my grandfather to the list. he was a great guy but i am at peace with it.

on a good note these past few das being with my kids i am so happy and havent any anger issues.