View Single Post
September 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's been 4 days at work and I think it's ok. I ended up starting the week on Tuesday, I just couldn't force myself to start on Monday since I had a big breakdown on Sunday at home. I cried very hard for hours and just felt all these emotions about how I wasn't supposed to be in the office until the end of October and how I was looking forward to fall and spending time with the baby. Anyway I was a bit shocked to learn that not all people in the office knew about my situation, and some of them greated me and asked how the baby was. I ended up telling one guy that the baby was good only because I couldn't bring myself up to telling him what happened. I don't know him too well and there were other people walking around. Then the next day he asked whether I had a boy or girl and what I named him. There were other two ladies asking how the baby was, and I just said that I would tell them later. I haven't seen them since and dreading the time I will have to explain. So just many unexpected things. But overall I think it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks for all the support, ladies.