Topic: Update
View Single Post
April 25th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What a relief to hear kc! I have been thinking of you, the baby, and your sister since i read your post yesterday!! Prayers do wrk. There is so much going on right now for you but I know, just know everything will be ok. You are going to have a baby!! Your sister will be there with you throughout the rest of the pregnancy, holding your hand in delivery, and so excited to meet her neice or nephew. I know breaking news to her about her DH will be difficult...my hope is that she recognizes that you are doing it out of love for her. Remind her that never in a million years would you intentionally hurt her and that breaking this news to her is hurtful to you to have to do, but that you love her more right now and so you are telling her. I wish you all the best.
I think the perfect home will pop up for you and DH too...one that you can start fresh in and bring the baby home to....
Love, Norina

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead