View Single Post
October 1st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay so here is a pic (sorry about the quality - I took it on my cell phone LOL) of my BFP from Sept 30 - CD 28:

Here is a pic of me from my anniversary back in May 2009:

and:

I will try to post updated pics every month of how my bump is growing. So far there aren't any changes to take pics of yet LOL. Sorry about the weird poses - I was trying to get a picture of my new haircut to e-mail to family LOL!

Okay now a little background....I am 28, married to Josh for just over 11 years. We have four kids and are expecting our fifth. We have always wanted a large family, but after this one we are done He turns 30 just before this baby is due and we both agreed no more kids after 30 LOL. So this baby will complete our family. We weren't planning one this soon, but we are so thrilled. DH is a soldier and more than likely won't be here for the birth.....I am still hoping though LOL. Well, that is pretty much it!

Update:

Here is a 17 week belly pic (excuse my look I just got out of the shower and threw my hair up in a clip so no make-up or anything LOL):

Here is 18 weks 1 day (I know I need to clean my bathroom mirror LOL):

22 weeks and 2 days:

Here I am at 32 weeks (yes my youinger two are in the tub in the background LOL):

Josh and Kim - proud parents to Byron, Elijah, Abigail, Connor, Kara, and Baby

Last edited by kimberlyw; April 18th, 2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: to specify which Kim I am LOL