View Single Post
October 3rd, 2009, 08:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm...well everyone I've heard of that got preggo while bfing still could get a BFP on a test....When was your AF due? Sometimes, in my past, it took all the way up to 2 weeks past my AF date to get a FAINT postitive....

Also they go through a growth spurt around 6 months....maybe if he's demanding more food, recently, then it messed with your cycle?

HUGS..and good luck....I'm in the NTNP boat too....only, (sorry to say, to you) my AF hasn't returned....so it makes it MORE of a mystery...lol....

Anyway...oh and the fertile question...Generally if you are cycling you are ovulating but some people DO cycle without ovulating....I'm not a pro at this whole ovulating thing though...I've never been able to tell if I'm Oing or not....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.