View Single Post
April 27th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I just needed to vent alittle and this is a better place then my DDC since you all understand me better....so knock on wood everything has been going good so far and I was staying so positive. Then yesterday at our 3rd u/s the baby was measuring 2 days under where I thought he/she would be so now I've gone into panic mode - if you missed my post yesterday baby was 7 weeks 1 day a week ago and then 7 weeks 6 days yesterday rather then where I hoped which would be 8 weeks 1 day. I'm now assuming the worst and getting so negative again when I was doing so good for awhile. The dr said its fine and I know many of you were so kind to make me feel better but today I'm just feeling really down. We've had 3 losses and we want this baby so badly and I dont want to think bad thoughts but they're invading my head and I don't know how to stop it. I want to be positive I do but yesterday has really done a number on me. I also hoped by now my symptoms would be getting stronger but I feel the same so that doesn't reassure me.

It's just a bad day for me I guess and just needed to talk and see if maybe any of you have advice on how you stayed positive and strong. Thank you all!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]