View Single Post
April 27th, 2006, 09:15 AM
soontobemommyto3
I know how you feel. It is hard to stay positive. I had a really hard time because of all the genetic testing and worrying that the baby wasn't normal and all that. I just sort of went into denial mode. I wouldn't acknowledge the baby and when she would move I'd say stop that I don't want to get attached.

All I can say is it gets easier as time goes by. My best advice for getting through this week until your next appointment is to try to find something else to occupy your mind. I know it is hard to do, but if you can it helps some. I kind of came to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do, either the baby would make it or she wouldn't. Worrying wouldn't help keep her alive. I know that doesn't help when you want a baby so badly. But it worked for me.

I'll be thinking of you this week. And I really think your baby is ok. Measuring off a few days is so normal I think it happens to everyone. Babies grow at different rates and they are all different sizes. My little one is measuring behind a few days right now, I think I already mentioned that, but I'm not worried becuase they took her measurement from her head and my babies always have small heads.

Hang in there and vent whenever you need to. that is what we are here for.