View Single Post
October 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM
hoping4more
wow, im sorry things went so horrible! but you did get your beautiful little girl. again im so sorry things went that way. i had such great experiences and it hurts to hear of teh few women out there that end up with stories like that. hopefully if there is a next time it will go much better.
i remember telling my friend how wonderful birthing was..... well her birth went very different. she ended up needing an emergency c-section cause the heartrate was dropping like crazy, well after they put in her epi it didnt work and the doc was like im sooo sorry i have no time, and they had to take out the baby while she felt everything! they knocked her out rioght after the baby was born, she barely had a chance to see her she said. all teh nurses kept telling her that that is not what birthing is like, they didnt want her to be scarred for life. anyway two years later she is now pregnant again. hopefully everything goes better for her this time. sorry to go on. just wanted to let you know your not the only one.