View Single Post
October 11th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If I havent ovulated by tomorrow I'll be worried. I don't want the miscarriage to have messed up my cycle. I've never O'd later than CD 21. Crossing Fingers. But at the same time...I almost want it to wait a couple more days so we can actually try this month. Dh has been on a hunting trip since Last Saturday. He should be getting home by noon tomorrow which is very exciting! This was the first time we were apart since we got married! It's been very boring at the house without him. So I'm almost hoping ovulation waits a day because we will definitely be BDing!!

He got a farely large antelope and an 8 point buck with a 25 inch spread...lol okay I dont know if everyone here is going to know what that means...it means the horns are 25 inches apart and it has 4 point on its horns on each side. He is getting them both mounted...so Im going to have animal heads on my wall? Not sure how I feel about that one yet...but I guess it will definitely go with our decor we get when we move to alaska. Then we will probably add a moose head to the wall...hahaha

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/