View Single Post
April 28th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hillary, just accept the fact that you are going to worry the entire time!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no "thinking positive" all the time- you might be hopeful for a couple hours and then one thing can trigger discouragement.

I dont think there is advice any of us can give because I dont know any of us who were positive and didnt worry at all!

The only thing I can tell you, and I hope this gives you some comfort, is that we are all thinking about you and hoping for the best! What you are feeling is totally normal (unless we are all weirdos) and the measuring behind thing is normal too. It is natural for you to be scared and worried and we are here to make sure you dont go completely insane, but we are also here to see that someone else is acting just like we did, and it makes us feel better too!

We need to all enjoy each others insanity and laugh it off! Where else in life do you find people discussing discharge, nipple pain and all the other wonderful aspects of being pregnant?

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>