View Single Post
October 14th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Veteran
I'm a little late on this covo too but I'm glad you asked this question...I've been on Zoloft for about 6 years (I've lost track) for OCD, which is an anxiety disorder. With my first pregnancy I was on it, 300 mg, when I got pregnant and went down to 200mg. With OCD you have to have a pretty high dosage to hit it hard. Anyway...our baby was just fine the entire time, until 37 weeks we couldn't find a heart beat and she was stillborn. She was completely healthy though, she was stillborn because of the cord being wrapped around her neck. The doctors said it wasn't anything I did and assured me that talking Zoloft was safe. I've tried to go off it before with really bad results so I don't dare not take it. With this pregnancy I'm still taking it but I worry if its bad. I don't know...I'm already a WRECK worrying about this pregnancy if I go off it I'll be even worse. And I'm not even far along at all, just 4 weeks.

Random question...I saw a couple acronyms in other messages, what does PPT and PPD stand for? thansk!