View Single Post
October 17th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Yes, this is my first unplanned pregnancy. I got pregnant when my bf and I had been dating for 3 months. Our relationship was great at that point and bf was very supportive. I found out a few weeks ago about a number of very serious lies regarding money, his life, etc, amongst a number of other issues. He says he has intentions of changing but I have yet to see any. I also found a msn conversation on his computer recently asking one of his close female friends if she would be his f**k friend. Here is the conversation below...

bf- we should just hook up

his friend- no we'd both feel guilty

bf- but satisfied

his friend- but very guilty

bf- nope

his friend- "j" she is pregnant with your kid, doesn't that make you feel guilty?

bf- no not really

his friend - wow

bf- I know

his friend- I'd feel like **** if I did...I need to be with somebody who cares about me though

I am going to end the relationship and raise this baby myself. However this is so difficult for me because when I was pregnant with my son I was married and everyone was so happy for me and I felt like I was on cloud 9. With this pregnancy I feel like I have commited a huge sin by getting knocked up by someone I really don't love and intend to be with. I feel like a failure and that I just keep screwing up my life more and more and complicating it. I never thought that I would feel so alone in this journey. The only thing that makes me smile theses days are the tiny movements that I am starting to feel inside my tummy.