View Single Post
October 29th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We put our tree up about 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. We don't use a fake tree so it depends how fresh they are when we go look at them. If we used a fake tree it would probably be up the day after dh's b-day (his b-day is nov. 21st). We have a little fake tree that I like to put up in honor of the baby that we lost in 2004 and this year it will be for that baby and the one we lost in Feb. I have no idea where it's going to go though... maybe my room. Our decorations are all a mix. We have some that my grandma gave us because she doesn't use them anymore, we have some that my mom gave us because she doesn't use them anymore and we have some that we've bought ourselves. We have a ton of lights. In past years our lights have gone up no later than Dec. 1st and I think once they were up in early nov. This year we arn't allowed too put them up before dec 15th. The townhouse that we bought is in a strata and strata rules don't allow Christmas lights or outside decorations before dec. 15th or after jan 15th. We'll probably put the lights up inside and then take them down to put outside when it's allowed.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.