View Single Post
October 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Cheering 4 BFPs!!!!
tmi warning- i got the 24 condoms (yesterday) only using them during af if dh bugs me enough.....i think its gross really.

look foward to dh coming home from work...today&sat i will be busy getting cleaning type of things done....

i got a nice letter from my sis in law(the mom of my 1 year old nephew) on facebook... i let her know that i am having a hard time right now....she said i should do what makes me happy...and do the things that Ive always dreamed of doing...because once i have kids....i will barely have any time...also when she and my bro in law first got preggo with my nephew well prior to that...she had just came to a place in her life that she was happy with life and happy with herself...and in a good place in her marriage then bam...she landed pregnant....well dh and I are not at that place yet...we have a lot of work to do...my big step sis in law...said i need to be at my ideal weight for the sake of my future kids....so yeah right now might not be the time...but i am going to concentrate on other aspects of my life...but i can not find it in my heart to leave J.M.

when my life gets crazy busy then I will leave J.M. for awhile....but it really would take a miracle for any of that to happen...

til then...im exited for Nov 2009 i cant wait to see my family at the end of Nov for Thanksgiving.

Waiting to become and aunt for the 7th time!!!!
6 babies 1baby Niece L

Niece or Nephew on the way!!!!!(my side of family)
Baby Cousin(hubby's maternal side of the family)

June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ysOct 2015 niece/nephew on the way!
Oct Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1
Nov Charlie 7, Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1 Niece/Nephew 1 month?Dec Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 1 Niece/Nephew 2 month?
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
Aug 17,14 400 posts
Febuary 2,2015 500 post
May 10,2015 600 posts (Mother's day 2015)
1-16-16 2 years w/o AF

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; October 29th, 2009 at 10:36 PM.