View Single Post
October 30th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH is not too fond or liking my idea but i want to get two fish for pets with the easy to take care of, the fish is cheap and their food is cheap but they will live as long as possible......ive never had a pet before and this would be my starter pet(s) if he didnt want us to have two...then i would settle with one...but i just think every pet needs a friend.....and anyway..i want this for my 29th bday...and this will be great for me to get my mind off of wanting my only family Now...when God is pro bally telling me that I need to wait and be patient. the dates I am giving my dh is 11/11 or 12/9 so be on the look out on either of those dates for my update on this....it is so what i want right now....

Isaiah 25:8And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us
1 niece in heaven. 6th niece on the way!!!!

6 babies 1baby Niece L
[B]************************************************** ****[/B
Jan I start College && My sister has her daughter!!!!!!
Feb Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 2 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1] 6th niece 1 month
March Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 4ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 1 mos
April Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5ys Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 2 mosMay Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 3 mos
June Charlie 8 Lorenzo 8 Tamara 5 Arielle 3 Lillian 2 Jaylah 1 Tomeka baby 4 mos (my baby turns 5) 7th niece or 3rd nephew on the way!!!!!!
11/9/17 ObGyn Yearly
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
June 7,2017 J is 5