View Single Post
October 30th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i think i am addicted to posting in my journal...... anyway for my memory sake....i think Oct so far is the most baby related dreams out of this whole year so far...I have had 2 major that I can remember like they happend today...the first one I am pregnant with my son....huge belly...and we are still living in this house with the inlaws...and my sister in law's friend is pregnant for the 3rd time or it might be a different friend...but my sister in law ends up throwing her a baby shower in this house...then a little later in the dream I get to take care of him months after he has been born...then the dream ended....I woke up like what is that all about lol??? then the other dream i had yesterday was like right when i feel asleep...and it was about me sorting through baby diapers..and putting them in their place in my future baby's dresser....when i woke up it was as if i could actually feel the material.....when i woke up from both of these dreams different days i felt so cheated lol....no more baby related dreams til i get pregnant...thanks!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts