Topic: Mad @ DH
View Single Post
October 31st, 2009, 09:46 AM
Super Mommy
We had our accident last Sunday, And the more I think about it, the more used to the idea I get, I'm not exactly 'hoping' for an accident, but I wouldn't mind if it did turn out I was pregnant already if you understand what I'm saying.

I get sick off of bc pills every month, I guess it's the active ones, they make me sick to my stomach for days on end every month. So, I suggested to DH that I either try a different method or don't try anything at all and go for the natural bc methods, and if anything happens, so be it.

He said have you considered a tubal, or me having a vasectomy? I told him no because I would like to try for a little girl around Kaden's 1 year mark. He said 'Is it really so bad being a one child family?'

I don't know about you ladies, but after losing my first, I have decided that I want at least 3 kids, I want to fill my house with all the love and affection that I never got to give to Keegan, if we have more, I'm fine with that too as long as they are spaced out, because I love having Kaden, he is my whole world but he's not all I want. I want to one day have my arms around as many of my babies as I can fit.

We had discussed this before and he agreed, but now, all of a sudden, he wants a vasectomy?

Only wants one kid?

I'm just hurt. I am willing to sacrifice my well being to get my babies here. Because all my pregnancies aren't going to be easy. Every time I ever decide to have a baby, it will be cerclage and bedrest. I will always have to deal with an incompetent cervix, it will be my burden forever, but I am willing to go through to procedure and the pain that comes along with both the placement and removal, because I will always feel cheated.

He said he doesn't want to go through it again. I just really feel hurt that he would think I'm ready at the age of 22 to get my tubes tied, that he would never want the joy of watching our precious baby wiggling on ultrasound, and getting the excitement o learning what it is, and that first wonderful moment where they place them in your arms and you just know it's meant to be, you find total peace with the world and this overwhelming surge of love and closeness to your new family. I want it all.