View Single Post
November 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nov 1,09 cd 17

Hello there! Im in better moods than usual....in 1 year dh and I start to actively Ttc......a lot could happen in that time.....I am hoping to get the surprise of my life withen the next 12 months....my goal is to be positive no matter what...even when and if af hits....I need to be as positive as I use to be negative....dh and I went to the library earlier...I decided to get a few movies but I only like one....The Nativity Story...my favorite movies of all time....the book I got is Kitchen Table Wisdom (Stories That Heal) by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. I found this book in the Health section..... I feel so connected to the name Rachel Naomi.....because my mom's nick name is Rachel and my middle name is Naomi....though I will go by my middle name on here til I have a successful pregnancy(so maybe when I reach the 2nd trimester...I will then go by my 1st name.....time will tell....I got a message from my sisinlaw on FB that only 6 tricker treaters came to our house.....the ages of those kids were either 1& 2 or 15....my bil said to his wife....that he noticed t
hat.....now I am asking what was the ratio more boys than girls or what??? there is offline stuff that I want to do...so I hope everyone has a great one ( : Lots of s for Nov 2009

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month old Lillian newborn!

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts