View Single Post
November 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
f.f. saids af expected 11-14-09 cd 30 and i could test cd 31 11-15-09 edd would 7/24/2010 the book im reading: Kitchen Table Wisdom (stories that Heal )by Rachel Naomi Remen,M.D. pg 9/333

on other news i had a nice little chat with my sister in law ...and one of her friends that we were all waiting for her to get preggo is now 9 weeks preggo...it took her 2 years and she has been married to her dh for 5 years. she is black and her dh is white...which reminds me of dh and I. my sis in law only has one more friend to see if she gets preggo..but she is undecided and her dh was considering getting that operation done so he can not have kids.....they have only been married for a year.....so it just feels like I am last to get preggo...and I am fine with that...as I saw in someone's siggy......great things are worth waiting for( i kinda put that phrase in my own words.....I actually did dh's schedule today...and it drove me crazy...where i slept in til like 1:00pm i wanted to get up a lot sooner than that...then by the time i went to the kitchen to make his meal for tomorrow....we find ourselves in eachother's way...but that is what he prefers............all that sleep 8 hours chopped up......i still feel tired... i guess dishes& cooking would do that.

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos
Jan Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2, Arielle 10 months Lillian 5 months.Feb Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara2,Arielle 11months Lillian 6 months
March Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 2 Arielle 1 ys old Lillian 7 mos
April Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3,Arielle 1ys Lillian 8 mos
May Charlie 6 Lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1ys Lillian 9 mos
June my daughter turns 3,Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara3 Arielle 1 Lillian 10mos
July Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 Tamara 3 Arielle 1 Lillian 11 months
Aug Charlie 6 lorenzo 6 tamara 3 arielle 1ys old Lillian 1
Sept Charlie 7 Lorenzo 7 tamara 3 arielle 1ys Lillian 1ys

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; November 2nd, 2009 at 08:54 PM.