View Single Post
November 3rd, 2009, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi April! How's everything going with you and Savannah? Any news to report? Have you had any of your showers yet? Have you started her nursery?

Kfink-I'm so sorry about your earlier loss but am so happy to hear your LO is doing well! I have a feeling that I may also fail my one hour, as I have pcos and am more likely to fail it. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Hope your three hour went ok-you must have been VERY bored!

Good luck on the house hunting-it's really fun to do but also kind of a pain in the arse if you can't find anything you like. We're starting on Alexandra's nursery this weekend-I CANNOT wait! Our baby shower is the second weekend in December which will be nice because everything will be all "Christmasy".

As for me: I went to the OB unexpectedly today because I've been having a lot of very thin, watery discharge. They wanted to make sure my membranes weren't leaking. Thank God they were not. I had an u/s and still have 18cm of amniotic fluid, which I hear is great. They also checked my cervical length and it was a 3.5. So a very good, "surprise" appointment! I wonder if I will be this nervous with number two???
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*