View Single Post
November 9th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello...My name is Martha...I have four kiddos....here is a run down on my birth stories...
Emma...8-25-02....
On her EDD was induced and 9.5 hours later she was born...no pain meds
8lb 0oz 20in long

Elzie....6-14-04...
At 39 weeks was induced and 4.5 hours later he was born...nubain administered due to intense contractions and not being able to calm myself...only made me sleepy instead of relief....(ugh)
8lb 0oz 22in long

Gretchen....2-05-06...
Edd was 2-3-06, so two days past EDD was induced...1.5 hours later she was born...no pain meds
8lb 1oz 21in long

Olive....9-20-09...
My first 100% natural (non induction) birth...she was born on her EDD....18.5 hours of labor...(not at all like the shorter labors in strength of contrax though)....water birth at a birthing center with midwives....LOVED this birth experience...
7lb 4oz...21 in long

Whew...

we are currently NTNP...but I *THINK* I may have ovulated last week (first time since having Olive)....and so technically we are in the 2ww....

My sad news is that the Birthing Center we used last time is closing...the midwives will still do homebirths...but our reason for using the BC was that DH wasn't on board for a homebirth....for one reason we are about 25 miles in the country from the closest hospital...so that is hard in making the decision....

Now...if we DO end up being preggo...it's bound to happen sooner or later....LOL...I DO NOT want to end up back in the hospital...so I've got to convince dh that homebirth is the best solution....

He wasn't completely on board for the BC birth but then once we were there and doing it he really understood WHY I wanted it....now I just need him to realize that it'd be the same exact scenerio just HERE...so even better....so not even any guess work on when to leave for the center LOL...

anyway...so I may be lurking for a while but wanted you to know who I was... HUGS

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.