View Single Post
November 10th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Super Mommy
So Mady went from measuring in the 50% to now only 22%. She is 5 days behind. She was 3 days ahead. In 3 weeks she went from 3lbs 9ozs to 4lbs 5ozs. She didn't even gain a full pound. All I can do is cry. I am still gaining weight, so it is not that. And I get measured by the same tech at every appt. and even our perinatologist came in and remeasured her and he got the same thing. He says because my NST are okay that it is no big deal. But tell that to my mind that is screaming at me that we are only a week away from when I lost Robert. I just can't do this anymore. I can't deliver another dead baby but I feel like they won't do anything until it is too late. The best he would do is up my NST's to 3x a week and I go back for another growth ultrasound in 10 days. He wouldn't even let it be a week. To me, if she hasn't gained anything in a week, it would be a huge red flag, but apparently they don't feel that way. This is killing me. My birthday is tomorrow and I just don't care about anything. Thank you for listening to me vent. I feel terrible. I just want to take apart the nursery and not look at it. I don't know what to do.