View Single Post
November 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Hi all! So i think maybe I'm having implantation bleeding but honestly, I have no clue. I was suppose to start my period on November 5th or 6th but ended up not starting until the 8th. The blood started out around noon and was a very very pale watery pink that you could only see on toilet paper. It progressed from light pink to a gooey bright red (for a very very short time) to an extremely dark brownish color (past 2 and a half days). Only one day did i need a panty liner and i only used one for the entire day. The blood never really "flowed" it just...had a weird texture to it and came out more in clumps. You can't even see a hint of red in my urine. I'm still "bleeding" today but it is still the same as it has been for all the others except that one; only noticeable when wipe. I'm not really having any symptoms so i wasn't sure. Sorry for the details...i know. it really is gross. But if i could maybe get some feedback and hear about others experience with implantation bleeding that would be wonderful! Thanks!