View Single Post
November 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I had been under stress like that during my pregnancy. Now, I can't really compare because I don't know what your man is lying about, but I've decided (maybe different for you) that leaving your partner while pregnant (unless you're suffering abuse) is not the best idea. Not only just financially, but hormonally, preggo's are a mess! Now, there may be things that you would really be angry about hormonal or not, but sometimes there are things that even though they'd get us angry, we could think of better ways to handle it. About him getting angry, that's just immaturity on his part. Did he want a child? If not maybe he's got some resentment or some dumb male excuse. If he's as young as you are maybe he's not mature enough to handle this situation yet. There is no excuse for him lying to you, you're carrying his child and you deserve way more respect than that. Maybe suggest couples therapy? You'll probably get a few suggestions, but every situation is different and your S.O. may not handle things as you'd hope he would. Try telling him that he's being selfish by lying and stressing you out the way he is, and that you need a better environment to be pregnant and raise a child in. I hope everything works out for you.