View Single Post
November 16th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Teresa, I am glad to see you here! I think that the hardest part is getting DHs on board, I think the thing that had the best result for me was a few youtube videos. I did tuns of research before I ever put the topic in front of him. The funny part is that all of the births I have been able to find have been so quite and beautiful, he had a really hard time finding fault anywhere with them! Amazingly after that he got on board really quick! I thought I was in for the fight of a lifetime as he is always been heavily on the hospital band wagon. My SIL was the one I wasn't worried about as she thought about doing it with her last baby. DH her brother told her to knock it off, that she is just jealous because she didn't do it and I would be the first in the family to actually try! What a switch!
For the hemorrhage, I think your best bet would to contact a few different midwives and ask them how they handle that, and what drugs they stock for that. I would do the same when asking about the GD, see how they handle that. Information is always your best defense!