View Single Post
November 17th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Guess I haven't posted on this thing for awhile. After the second m/c I wanted to wait out a cycle to be sure I gave my body time to heal. But DH screwed things up and we ended up BDing unprotected ON my ovulation day. Go figure huh! LOL I have to laugh. Especially considering I O'd two days early, and 6 days earlier than last month after the first miscarriage. I guess if it's meant to be it's meant to be! Life throws funny things at you.

I HAVE been smacking in my sleep. DH has been getting mad at me multiple times overnight for the past two nights. And he told me this morning that I was smacking ALL night. This was my pregnancy symptom. And it started early before too, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because you never know what your new cycle symptoms will be after a m/c. Though I am now being considered a fertile turtle(rather than fertile myrtle) in my family. I want to be the fertile turtle, with duck tape to make it unbreakably sticky!! did that make sense? lol. Okay basically I just want a dang sticky bean. I guess I will be happy either way this cycle though, bean or no bean. Of course no bean would probably be better on my body and give it time to heal so I can get a BFP for Christmas. But I'd be pretty dang happy to get a BFP now too!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/