View Single Post
November 18th, 2009, 07:33 PM
My mom just passed and I am just seeing how hard it is going to be. Even with kids already born I will always want her there to help me raise them and baby sit them and I think about all the hugs they'll never get from her and she won't be there when they graduate or get married or have kids of their own. There's so many birthdays she will never get to see and Christmases and little dance recitals and soccer games. My mom loved my kids as much as she loved me. I feel so sad. But at least she knew them for a while and she was there before they were born so what you are going through is even herder. It is lonely and sad. I am sorry.

Mine just passed two weeks ago. I'm feeling sick all of the time. She was there when I was PG and I am happy about that but there is so much after that too. It isn't the dream I have always had when I was a girl. That is the thing you said that I can understand the most. I always thought she would be there and she was part of my dreams. This is not the way it was suppose to be.

Mrs. Paradise, I think life is so hard. I am sorry for the way you are feeling and I think I understand.

Last edited by amanda86; November 19th, 2009 at 05:55 AM.