View Single Post
November 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Summer Raine is 1 YR OLD!
Send a message via AIM to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via MSN to ^RaineDrop^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^RaineDrop^
Hellooo everyone here I rarely have internet time but when I do I'm going to be on here for sure! I was a member last year when I had Summer but my home birth hopes fell through, and so did my activity here on this board. ANYWHO, I broke through the Medicaid issues and managed care system and I'm finally going to have the birth of my dreams!

Well that's the plan Water birth at that. And speaking of, what do ya'll think of this pool? Intex Ocean Reef Shade Inflatable Pool . It's the one in quesiton so far, $55 is better than $80-160 ish anyway. How do you think it would work out?

Oh yeah, I'm Heather I'm married to Michael and we have our baby girl Summer Raine who is going to be 18 months next month. Wow... *tear* We have "the Bun's" name picked out too but we're keeping it a secret until after he's born. Nobody but a few friends right now even know I'm planning to give birth at home.

Anyway I'm super distracted and I can tell I'm rambling so I will just stop now lol. Thanks for reading you guys and I look forward to talking with everyone!

MY HOME WATER BIRTH WAS AMAZING

www.momentsbyheather.com