View Single Post
December 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Love my girls!!
So, you know how some women are annoyed when strangers rub their preg. belly w/o asking? I'm wondering if the pregnant mom rubbing HER OWN belly is also annoying to some?

My supervisor cut me off while I was talking today and said "I bet your baby will never fall asleep w/o her back getting rubbed b/c your constantly rubbing your stomach".

I stopped rubbing immediatly and said that I probably have been doing it more b/c she's moving around now and I can feel her.

My supervisor is not fond of pregnant women showing off their bodies proudly...she feels they should basically hide out for the 9 months.

I have to train myself to stop rubbing my belly at work, b/c I do it all the time now (but I've waited forever to feel her, and I am so loving my belly, even if it's just a small little thing).

I need to know if rubbing your belly in public is considered "inappropriate"...b/c if so, I will stop. I don't want to make others uncomfortable.

I didn't know if this was the same as women nursing w/their BB completly exposed w/o even a shawl? I'm for public nursing, but I know A LOT of women find it offensive and feel women should hide in a bathroom to do it (which is absurd).