View Single Post
May 8th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
I thought i would post here...

I got pregnant in July 2005, just after having an ovarian cyst burst, and then at 5 weeks I lost my baby on August 12th 2005, I didn't get AF for 61 days after that and the doctor had to bring on AF with a progesterone shot, the doctor isn't sure if he can count what came out of that shot as AF or not, because it was very light bleeding for 2 days(like one or two pads each day) then nothing and then spoting, then done. But what ever came out of it, it did finally cause me to ovulate and i got pregnant right after the shot.

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant, expecting on July 18th. Little Seamus is most likley to be born early because I am considred a High Risk Pregnancy because I have Gestational Diabetes, and because large babys run in my family. Seamus is currently meassuring a week a head which is good for now, but the doctor said at my 33 week appt, we will see if he is starting to get too big, and if my sugar levels can't stay down we will have to induce him early or do a scheduled C-Section.