Topic: ****sigh****
View Single Post
May 9th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
Quote:

I wish I could do more for you. I can say that eventually it will get better. I know the feeling of having no money and wondering how in the world you are going to get by. I know that when you are having rough times it is a little easier to get by with help from your family, but these guys sound like a bunch of selfish jerks that dont want to help and find it easier to put you down and call you names instead of being kind. I hope things start to turn around soon for you!!!

[/b]
I'm an embarrassment to their perfect Brady Bunch scenario ... when we have visitors now they hustle me off to the bedroom and pull in the door to keep me there .... not that I mind ... I lay down and watch movies without anyone harrassing me

I got another problem to check out guys ... Shawn and I broke it off but there is a great possibility that I could be pregnant right now ... didnt plan it and I dont know if to say a word or not cause I dont want it to seem like I'm using some cheap scheme to get him back .... I'd rather have this kid myself ... only once just ONCE can I have a HAPPY pregnancy if I am???????????????

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>