View Single Post
December 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to frogftsh Send a message via Yahoo to frogftsh
Hi all! Doing pretty ok here, I hit the 18 week mark yesterday, it just doesn't seem possible! We have our anatomy scan set up for December 30th, but DH and I really wanted to know gender before Christmas, so we're going to an outside place to have a gender scan first thing tomorrow morning! Our appointment is for 8am. Could use some open leg vibes since Pip is notorious for not cooperating HAHA!

There was a loss in our (May) DDC last week, she was 16 weeks along, and I was so stressed over that. I dropped into my OB on Tuesday and they put the doppler on me ( I LOVE them)...right away the little thump thump thump could be heard, and I could also hear Pip moving around in there! I really needed that!

Virginia is still growing nicely, and at her last scan she was measuring about 2lb8oz! She's stubborn as they come when it comes to scans, so we still haven't been able to get a decent shot of her....she's always face away (down) and curled up in a ball, and nothing we do gets her to move! Little stinker