Topic: ****sigh****
View Single Post
May 10th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
Quote:
Hold off until you know for sure if you are or not, you dont need the extra crap from anyone right now. I cant believe that they do that to you. I think just for kicks, I wouldnt let them do that, stay out, and if they want to make you out like a crazy person, then give them something to talk about!! Have fun with it, stand up and just start yelling at the wall or a plant or something ! I just cant believe they treat you like that, that is just so wrong. When you get back on your feet and one of them is down on their luck, and they come to you for help, you know darn well that they want to be treated better than that!![/b]
well I need to find out as soon as possible because I'm on tons of meds for my bipolar illness and I'm afraid they will harm the baby.

I know if I am that this will not go down too well with my family but I dont care really .... its a baby and a person and I'm the one to deal with it as best as I can.

I just want to find out asap to be able to stop my meds and have a healthy kiddo. I don't want to endanger his/her life

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>