View Single Post
December 12th, 2009, 07:26 AM
I just found out yesterday I am pregnant, which was a complete shock for me. It dates back to early October I had an irregular Pap test. I was told I had bacterial vaginosis, atypical cells and the hpv virus. I went for further testing and I have precancerous cells. Very mild and should go away. I was having severe bloating and pain in my lower stomach. (Nov 19) so I had an ultrasound done that showed I had a collapsed ovarian cyst. Within three days I was back to normal. On November 28 I started what seemed like my menstral period. It was four days late. It was a little on the light side but not by much. I was off of my period on December 2. On December 6th I started spotting a light pinkish blood on when I wiped a couple of times a day. On December 10, I told my boyfriend about the spotting and he got me to take a pregnancy test. It was positive. I took another one that night and two more the next day they all came up positive. I didn't believe I was pregnant because I had my period. Went to the doctor for a blood test and it was positive as well. I am still spotting, my appointment is not until December 22, with my obygn. I am nervous about the bleeding.