View Single Post
December 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Super Mommy
I would say that you are completely justified in being angry. Are you sure they are gone for good? Did she say that she deleted everything in order to install the game or did you already have the game installed on your computer? If she was installing the game on the computer, she probably deleted stuff to make room for the game because it's a 2GB game. If you already had the game installed - I have no idea why she would start deleting things - it might be helpful to ask her what in the world possessed her to do that because honestly, I'd like to know the answer.

Either way, allowing someone permission to access your computer and allowing them access to delete applications and data off of your computer are two COMPLETELY different things. She violated your trust and showed absolutely no respect for you. You are completely justified in being angry. I would never let her near my computer again and I maybe even ask for replacement of the applications that she uninstalled if you aren't able to reinstall them.

I can't believe your mom and sister don't see an issue with what she did all to play a stupid game. (No offense if you actually play it- I used to play it and I still think it's a stupid game. LOL)

I hope you can find a way to get your information back! I wish you luck.