View Single Post
December 13th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Veteran
I am totally disgusted by the idea that someone would abort a child because of gender. And I don't care what country you live in! But this discussion is mostly meant for our culture where we can have as many kids as we like. This was brought to my attention on another website. A lady was pregnant with her first child. She was having a girl. She wanted a boy, she was disappointed with the girl so she was already thinking ahead to her next pregnancy! To me that says she didn't give a **** about the baby girl shes carrying. Anyhow she said in future pregnancy she would use the intelligender (pee in a cup/ color changes tells you gender) tests and if it determined a girl she would abort til she had a boy!!!

I find this completely outlandish. And disgusting. And very immature! There are many people out there who would love to have a child and can't conceive... or people who want a girl but have boys... and still love them little boys! lol Every child is a blessing no matter it's gender. I understand a mom who has 2 or more kids already of the same gender being a little disappointed about not getting the opposite... but not to the point of aborting!

What do you all think?