View Single Post
December 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina A~ View Post
I think it makes a difference to ensure that you boil the butter/sugar for the full three minutes ... I think the first time I didn't do that maybe, like I counted the three minutes from when it wasn't at a full boil? My third try came out super crispy!

On a side note, I used parchment paper the last two times, and it was SO much easier to peel off than the tinfoil.

Brandy, hope you don't mind, I'm going to post a link to this thread in my DDC, I think this recipe is just SO good, and your pics are perfect to show the steps.
I always boil for 3 minutes exactly from when it is rapidly boiling...it really does make a difference.

Go ahead and post away!!!

We've made this 4 times so far. I had some for our party yesterday and then I made a bunch and put them into little christmas tins that I got from Michaels for .66. I'm using them for teacher gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara_ann View Post
That sounds like a strange recipe but looks so good. I think I might try that. We made reindeer poop tonight (or snowman poop) It's really addictive
What is the recipe for Reindeer poop??

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Last edited by 2bluesandapink; December 14th, 2009 at 03:49 AM.