View Single Post
December 19th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Platinum Super Mommy
Ours gave a cheat sheet as well and would be with us on the phone if not in person. My midwives are ones to come by during early labor, check us out, then leave and hang out locally to us waiting for another phone call. In fact with my last labor, I was in early labor all day, my midwives came over around 8 or 9pm to check me out, then I was going to bed, one of my midwives decided to spend the night just in case (I was 41 weeks at the time) and the other was going to work on a few charts then leave Not even 2 minutes after I layed down was I in hard active labor! Kate as born a few hours later.

I don't have quick labors, it just isn't in the cards for me, LOL. My best friend however does have quick labors and one of the midwives didn't make it to her birth. My friend said she tried her best not to push while the midwives were on their way over. Her baby as born 12 minutes after the first midwife got there!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!