View Single Post
December 22nd, 2009, 07:22 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Teresa, after four and a half pregnancies with OB care, not having the ultrasound or doppler checks done was hard for me to get used to. I really try to remind myself that whether or not "something happens" has nothing to do with these tests. I'm also not convinced of the safety of ultrasound unless there are clear indications that one would be prudent. I try to remember, too, that it wouldn't be fair to take the risk just to satisfy my curiosity. I do understand the worry, if you really cannot wait the four weeks until your next appointment, please call your mw and explain your worries. My midwives have all made it very clear that they are available 24/7... I'm certain she would not mind you calling her.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!