View Single Post
December 22nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Mommy of 3!
Hi Ladies!

Here are a few unique nursery themes (as I know there are lots of mommies-to-be who prefer unique themes).

If you have any others with pictures to share, please post them!

The North Pole (Click here for pictures.) I love how PEACEFUL this room looks. I know I could fall asleep after being in the room for only a few minutes so surely the baby found it easy to fall asleep in his room. I love the tree with the owl too. I also like the circles on the all, the circle and striped baby name letters, and all the unique (for a nursery) animals.

Mixing Two Themes: Modern and Animals (Click here for pictures.) I love the colors and the wall mural. The mural is unique in that the animals are more like silhouettes in all-white with faces versus just the animals.

Sock Monkey Theme (Click here for pictures.) I like the different colors of stripes on the lower half of the walls. And, I like the homemade bedding. If I could do something like that, I would.

China & Panda Bears (Click here for pictures.) I like the colors in this nursery. You don't see them too often. I love panda bears too. I also love the border with chinese symbols with the english interpretation below them.