View Single Post
December 26th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm- thanks for the input ladies! It always helps to hear what others that have gone through this feel.

Addie- yes, at one point I'll be taking Ganirelix (after the first 5 days of FSH) with whatever I choose. So I guess if I did the pre-filled pens, I would have to do 2 injections daily. It should only be for a few days, but definitely something to think about.. Maybe I could get the 300IU pens for the first 5 days (since my RE said we'd start with that for sure), and then get some vials of the, say, Gonal-F for the following days? Do you all know if the vials of Gonal-F are ready go to or do they also need mixing? The mixing thing makes me nervous, especially because my RE made it very clear that since we aren't doing Lupron- we're doing those crazy fast acting ovulation suppressants- I have to take it at the exact same time every morning and I really don't want to be mixing meds first thing in the morning.

Hmmmm...

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.