View Single Post
December 29th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Stef, I'll try to post pics soon - hopefully he'll bring the camera home

Lex and Jess - thanks! Yes we did BD recently as well - so it was last night (monday night), saturday night (so 2 days before) and Wednesday (that's probably too long ago) - it's all in my chart lol (it feels weird recording that).

Anywhooooo today I left work early and went straight to the gym. I remembered that I had forgotten to do an OPK at work so I did one in the gym washroom before working out - it was REALLY strange hanging out in the stall waiting for the 3 minutes lol... it was negative but i'll try again later tonight because I had gone to the bathroom just 2 hours before.

So I thought I had Od yesterday and maybe I did but when I woke up I found that my temp had gone DOWN.. down to about the same that it was last cycle when I O'd so maybe I Od today instead.. on the other hand our place was pretty cold last night so maybe that's why? I don't know, I guess I'll have to wait for FF to give me crosshairs to be sure.

After the gym I went to the store and got all kinds of good veggies - carrots, broccoli, parsnips, celery, tomatos and green onions. I want to make a veggie soup but first I have to finish putting all the books back on the shelf before hubby gets home. I already dusted the new tv wall unit. So I better get to work like a good wifey!!
Bye guys, love ya!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013