View Single Post
December 31st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Jess - it would be so fun to all be in DDC together!

My temps are messing with me - on CD 11 (Christmas eve morning) I had a huge temp spike, and this is gonna prevent FF from showing me crosshairs for CD 16, the day I think I O'd based on my OPKs and all my other signs (O pain, bloatedness, watery CM, boob pain afterwards). If I remove that one temp and put in a temp for tomorrow that's higher than today's, FF will give me crosshairs for CD 16 but otherwise it won't. Maybe I should ditch that temp? I was very stressed because I hadn't done my Christmas shopping yet and woke up in a sweat.. so maybe the high temp was an abnormal? I don't know what to do! I'll wait a few days to see what happens with my temps I guess.. and I'll ask the fertility charting board what's up with that.

I really want the Wii Super Mario bros game but I'm too lazy and don't even have the time to go get it today I decided to go to the gym after work instead. Had an ok workout, burned 300 cals. On Tuesday it was 400, and on Saturday and Sunday it was 300 and 300 respectively. I hope I can do some harder workouts but for now I'm getting my body back into the swing of things slowly.

Baby girl born Feb 2013