View Single Post
January 1st, 2010, 07:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to mention that my MIL also brought up babies last night! She didn't ask us when we are going to have one, and she didn't tell us she wants to be a grandma, but she did say that if we're planning to have a baby we should stop drinking and smoking. lol We were each having a glass of champagne on NYE for goodness sake, not stumbling around drunk! She said it to DH in Turkish though so I wasn't aware of what she said until later on. Oh and I don't smoke a lot, just on special occasions here and there... I know that's bad too but for sure I wouldn't smoke once I got pregnant. I plan to stop fully in a week, when AF comes (or if I get a BFP). I figure it's best not to smoke at all.

Oh and next cycle (if there is a next cycle) we'll do a casual cycle - no OPKs, no temping, nothing. I think it would be more fun BD wise And he thinks we're jinxing ourselves by trying lol He said it's up to the Big Guy anyways

I had some pain just above my right hipbone today, don't know what it could be.. and I was soooo tired today, maybe because of the messed up sleep last night - I went to bed at 6am and woke up at 1pm, so it was a full 7 hours, but then this afternoon I was tired again by 5 so I slept until 8:30pm. It was nice to take a nap

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 1st, 2010 at 07:35 PM.