View Single Post
January 2nd, 2010, 03:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had another good workout today (500 cals burned), I'm so proud of myself. I have been watching the scale creep up since the wedding - at the wedding I was 5'9" and 132lbs and I was fine with that and DH loved me like that. I'm 140 now lol which is pretty much where I was before the wedding and I know it's a healthy weight and I'm fine with it too but would like to be more toned.

One of my pet peeves is all the pop that's in the house ever since DH moved in (almost 2 years ago). Before I met him, I drank pop maybe twice a year - I wasn't avoiding it, I just never craved it and I never had any around the house. He loves Coke though so we ALWAYS have it in the house. If we don't have Coke at home, it's like a national emergency around here. And I DO like it - not enough to buy it just for myself but if it's here I'll drink it. So I have to cut down on that! Arrrghhhh While I'm at it I should cut down on bread and feta cheese. One of my favourite snacks is half a french baguette and I would dip it in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I LOVE that stuff! But mostly I think it's the vinegar I love the most so maybe if I just take a teaspoon of the stuff without the bread that would help? Sounds gross I know but eating half a loaf of bread can't be helping. Another fave snack is a plate of the following: huge chunk of feta cheese, with olives, cucumber and tomatoes. The last 3 are very healthy but the feta has got to be going straight to my hips?

I'm a little worried about my little brother (24 years old but he'll always be "little" to me)... my parents called to ask whether I've heard from him today because he apparently hasn't gone home after going out last night. He still lives at home. I'm betting he stayed with a girlfriend and just hasn't bothered to call them yet. At least I hope that's what it is and that he's not hurt or anything..

Baby girl born Feb 2013

Last edited by Servilia; January 2nd, 2010 at 03:25 PM.