View Single Post
January 5th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Jess. I hope your achiness goes away too... I hope it's not the beginning of a flu. I have honestly NEVER had this with any flu or cold so I don't know what to make of it.

I'm gonna miss our girls.. I still cannot believe they found out the same day - WOW! This is creepy but earlier that day I was thinking what if we all find out we're pg on the same day! But it was just the two of them.. for now!

That's cool about your MIL making her own stuff - I want to do it too! But it's so cold around here now that I don't feel like trekking out much except for the necessities like work and gym..

DH was so cute the other day. For some reason the topic came up and I said "I'm not pregnant" and he said "you mean you don't know yet, but you could be?" It's so cute how he wants to be a daddy He'll be so great!! I could just see it.

Thanks Lex - I wsh you were closer to me and Jess in your cycle and then we can all test together.

Dawn, I plan to take a bath tonight before DH gets home.. I can't wait to soak a bit!

Baby girl born Feb 2013