View Single Post
January 12th, 2010, 04:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Lenore for posting this week's update thread! I do appreciate it!!! and you look so adorable!!! and always love seeing bonus pics with your boys to. I'm the same way at the beach, covering up, or I go out in the evenings after 5/6ish. I hate sun burns, and I'm just as fair skinned as you look to be. I'll have DH take a new pic of me soon and I'll post one to. I can't believe we're so far along. Wow!!! Time is flying by.

Tonya - I just wanted to say that I'm so happy your amnio appt went well and hope you get those results soon. and big congrats on having a little girl. I'll wait until you get your 20 week confirmation and I'll update that on the EDD list.

AFM - work is busy busy busy, and I won't know for sure how many positions I'll be cutting until after Feb 2nd. For now, we're juggling all sorts of things trying to "free" up some vacancies to save as many jobs as we can. It's quite stressful, and simply heartbreaking to deal with. I'm taking it easy as much as I can, and little Mark is doing well. He's moving around a lot these days, just thumping along, which always makes me stop & smile. What a great stress reliever he is. As far as home, MIL is back, so we're also busy getting things done for and with her. She's also getting so excited about the baby, and it's going to be difficult to keep her from going overboard. DH has decided he wants to seriously look into weight loss, so we're heading to a weight watchers meeting this evening. Hopefully that program will work with him and he feels comfortable with it. Wish us luck with that!! With all this, I'm looking even more forward to getting away for a long weekend in February. I don't know if I'd mentioned it here or not, but we're heading down to Williamsburg again in Feb with some friends this time. It'll be quite chilly, but we know we'll have fun anyway. I'll just dress in more layers. It's Valentine's Day weekend and President's Day weekend to, so we have an extra day to the weekend and then we also are taking Friday off as well. I can't wait, and the relaxing & getting away will definitely be appreciated.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!