View Single Post
January 13th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonya - I too had to chuckle over the many times joining weight watchers. That sounds so much like me. We ended up having to work very late last night so didn't get home until after 7, so we're going to go to next week's meeting. We were simply too tired (mentally & physically) to attend last night. I'll keep you all posted on that.

Kimberley - I think it's wonderful your DH did WW with you and that he's continued on his own. I will probably start after little Mark gets here, as I do need to knock off some of this "fluff" I've been carrying. And now the docs know about the PCOS and insulin resistance problem hopefully I can actually lose weight. Good luck at your u/s next week!! Seeing our LOs on that screen is so amazing, and don't be surprised if you tear up. I did.

Casey - I'm so happy your BP is lower. That is a great thing!! I hope the swelling and pain eases soon for you to. Give Matt some huggies from us & I hope he feels better soon to. and yay for his weight gain!!!

Lenore - feeling Mark move is the greatest feeling. It can get uncomfortable at times, and I know that's just going to get worse, but it's still an amazing feeling. This morning it felt like he was stretching his arms out as I could feel them on both sides of my tummy. So cute.

Marie - don't feel bad if you can't respond to each person. I sometimes have time to do that, other times I just post an update. We all know how busy we all get & can understand that we don't all have time to post back to everyone. I love reading everyone's updates and just getting caught up. and Congrats on buying the new acerage!! I'll keep my crossables crossed that your current house sells quickly. I can't wait to see pics of your new acerage!!

AFM - nothing new to add today. I just love popping on and seeing all the new posts in this weekly thread. Work is busy as I've indicated, and DH is also starting up his job search again. He's not happy where he's at, it's a much longer drive for him, so we're back to active job searching again. Hopefully he'll find something better soon. Other then where I currently work, places seem to be hiring back workers again. And I've got to speak with my boss soon to start arranging some days off to start looking into day care for little Mark. I'll be taking off some time after he gets here, but will have to arrange day care after that. And many places have waiting lists, so it's best to look early. Wish me luck on that. MIL is willing to go with me as I think it's good to have another set of opinions on something this important.

With Jess - she's obviously busy, but enjoying her little princess. She tried to post the birth story the other night, but it didn't come thru. She hopes to have some time tonight to get back on JM.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!