View Single Post
January 15th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
I was phone interviewed today to see if the founder of HypnoBabies thinks I'm instructor material. It was a great phone call, and she loved me! She whole-heartedly gave approval for me to apply to the program. She even said she might want to call me later to interview me about Donovan's birth, as it was such a healing and empowering birth for me, so she can share my story with other VBAC'ers.

The downside to all this...they aren't offering any trainer courses in the year 2010. They are taking the year off to write books, do speaking engagements, and work on the curriculum. That means I can't take the course until next year. That blows! But....I can start now in doing all the things I need to complete the certification processes that I would have to do at home after the training. So, I have about 5 books I need to read and review, and then I have to take 50 hours worth of Hypnosis training. So, when 2011 rolls around, as soon as I can, I'll be in CA taking the class, and I will be able to take the exam right afterwards. I can't wait!!!

It seems like it will be forever before I'll be able to do anything, but I'm excited about this path. I think it will be so great that I'll be able to teach other women about how amazing HypnoBabies is!
Kyron, Porter, Donovan, Jocelyn, & expecting #5