View Single Post
January 16th, 2010, 04:13 PM
is loving her two boys!
Seriously, every person who comments on my growing belly or my pregnancy says at sometime throughout the conversation, "Oh, you're popping out just a little," or, "Well, you're not very big," or, "Well you're showing just a little bit, aren't you?" or the worst, "I couldn't even tell!"

Like, WTH? I feel HUGE! Almost all these comments come from BTDT moms. Don't they remember how big you're supposed to be for 6 months? I thought that I was right on target, if not showing a little more than usual. But people keep making comments about how "cute" and "small" I am. And, to be honest, it annoys the heck outta me. I've waited this long to finally look pregnant, and everyone keeps raining on my parade! Can't they just say something nice like, "Wow, you've really grown!" or "You're coming along nicely!" Just something like that...

Is this small for 6 months??? DH just took this picture for me:

I know that there are a lot of you ladies who are bigger than me and look absolutely beautifully pregnant, but I still look pregnant, I think, even if I'm not that big... I'll get there, though. I just keep telling myself that. Still...shouldn't people know that I WANT to be big? Why should they be such a downer?

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!